struts-user mailing list archives

From meissa.Sa...@assetmanagement.natexis.fr
Subject calling an action in an image button script
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 13:15:34 GMT

hi all,

I need to call an action when I click on an button which is an image.
The only one solution in my hand is to put an html form in my
jsp and then call a javascript that submit the form when the image button
is clicked on.

I don't want to put an html form in my jsp.
Can I use the html link tag to do that.

thank in advance.

Meissa

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natexis
Banques Populaires ne peut etre tenu responsable de
son contenu. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est
interdite. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le
detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed
on the Internet. Natexis Banques Populaires can not therefore be
considered responsible for the contents.Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and
notify the sender.