struts-user mailing list archives

From meissa.Sa...@assetmanagement.natexis.fr
Subject popup taglib
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:04:52 GMT

Hi all,

I'm looking for popup taglibs for my struts application.
Before starting to write my own, I would like to know if
someone has not written it.

thanks

Meissa

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natexis
Banques Populaires ne peut etre tenu responsable de
son contenu. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est
interdite. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le
detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed
on the Internet. Natexis Banques Populaires can not therefore be
considered responsible for the contents.Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and
notify the sender.