struts-user mailing list archives

From "koen boutsen" <koenbout...@lycos.com>
Subject tiles - input attribute in action mapping
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 07:54:39 GMT
Hi

I'm using different tiles to create my page.
On my login tile, name and password are required fields, so the validator creates an error
if one is not provided.
Normally, you are redirected to the 'input' attribute of the action mapping in the struts-config.
When I put the login-tile in the input attribute, I get an error. I tried to put a tiles-definition
in the input attribute, and that didn't work either.
What do I have to put as the input attribute ?

Thanks
Koen