struts-user mailing list archives

From "Pat Quinn" <pat_quinn2...@hotmail.com>
Subject [OT] - Lucene Intergration with Struts/Struts Jobs
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 00:11:25 GMT
Hey guys, I know its not really a struts question but is anyone out there
using Jakarta Lucene with struts. I've started looking into it to enable
full text searching of product catalogues rather than screwing around with
SQL Like statements.

Any Comments??

Anyone know where i might find some Struts work Contract/Permanent... theres
not much of a demand here in Ireland for struts skills at the moment, just
been laid off so its time to getting looking... any suggestions? I guess it
all happening in the USA if its happening anywhere.... what's the chances of
getting company visa sponsorship in the USA theses days?