struts-user mailing list archives

From "lcl" <...@gnireel.com>
Subject Re: html:options can not automatically match value
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 02:57:15 GMT
Sakis,

Thank you very much. I have done as you mentioned, but the result has not
changed.
I have tried to changed the collection name to
com_nsk_gs_sales_ClientInfo(of course, do it in action form to set a same
named attribute in session), and add a name attribute in html:selection tag
, which will like :
name='project' property='projclieid' filter='true'/>">
labelProperty="cliename" property="clieid" />

the output html will like this :
<select name="projclieid">
  <option value="1">name1</option>
  <option value="10">name10</option>
  <option value="11">name11</option>
  ...................................<the more option will list herre>
</select>
but no one will be mark as "SELECTED" , WOW!

"Sakis Chatzinikolaou" <shatz@upatras.gr>
020501c32a7f$37876860$22918c96@sakis...
> Maybe you need to specify the name of the form bean before the
> property="projclieid"
> e.g.
>
> and maybe the collection name should not be the
com.nsk.gs.sales.ClientInfo