struts-user mailing list archives

From "lcl" <...@gnireel.com>
Subject <html:select> 's disabled property is according to other property
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:17:57 GMT
Hi

I have a elementary question want to ask the experts like you guys, in my
form bean ,there are 3 field :
depid, empid, choosetype

in jsp, depid and empid will list as
dropdown menu, and choosetype will list as radio button, clip like this :
..
..

my question is, How can I set the select tag property according to the value
of choosetype, for example, if the choosetype equal to "E", the disabled of
depid is set to true :

disabled="<%=(value_of_choosetype=="E":"false":"true")%>">
..

thank you very much...
lcl