struts-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Hatton" <chat...@qwest.net>
Subject Re: wondering
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 19:10:30 GMT
I create them with straight HTML.  If you use the Tiles extension well,
there's no WYSIWYG needed.

As far as I know, there is no WYSIWYG editor out there with explicit
support for Struts tags.  If you have to have one, design your web pages
with one, then go in and replace the HTML with your tags.

Chris Hatton