struts-user mailing list archives

From Sloan Bowman <smil...@nashlinux.com>
Subject Re: Struts doesn't execute my ActionForm.
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2003 21:58:54 GMT
With most Container's you always want to lock down the WEB-INF
directory from any external access. If you use the container with
lets say apache you would use the <Location> Override all deny etc..
to keep users out of this directory. Again though this is coming from
the jsp/Servlet standpoint. With Struts framework you are using
RequestDispatchers to access the files which will not reveal the
location of the file and you should be able to access it because its
not going through tcp/ip. So yes it will work but not recommend by
several books I have read.

--
Sloan Bowman
www.nashlinux.com