struts-user mailing list archives

From "Anurag Garg" <anurag.g...@nucleussoftware.com>
Subject Error Message From Action Class
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 06:36:39 GMT
Hi All,

	In my Action class, If i get any exception I am populating my ActionErrors
object and passing that object in saveErrors method of the Action Class.
	Then I redirect the navigation to an error page defined in global forward
where i am using <html:errors /> to display the error message.
	Error page defined in the global forwards is displayed but the error
message is not displayed. Is there any way to acheive this functionality.
	Below is the code snippet from my Action Class.

	errors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR,new ActionError("NAMING"));
	saveErrors(request,errors);
	responsePage = "error";

Anurag Garg