struts-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Shneyderman" <a...@law.columbia.edu>
Subject RE: Using variable on JSP Page
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:32:46 GMT
You should put it either in WEB-INF/classes or jar it and
Put it in lib.

Note: if you are using tomcat and have a class that is not
part of any package you might have a problem. I saw this long
time ago; I was not sure if it was a bug or a feature.
Anyway the practice of not putting your class into a package
is not a good one, so just put it in a packge and then deliver it
to the container in one of those places mentioned above.