struts-user mailing list archives

From "ben" <bewalt...@tiscalinet.ch>
Subject jsp links to stay within module
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 16:02:09 GMT
Hi,

I link 2 jsp's in moduleA (=not default module).
In order for struts to stay within moduleA i learnt i cannot href the jsp
directly, because the module will then switch again to the default. I cannot
make the module session persistent, right?

When then using a forward action like below, I get a 404:

message Invalid path /prodSubmit was requested

source jsp:

struts-config-moduleA.xml:

      <action path="/osscatalog/prodSubmit"
             type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
             name="prodSubmitForm"
             parameter="/osscatalog/prodSubmit.jsp"/>

Ideas?

Cheers ben