struts-user mailing list archives

From Terje Hopsø <tehos...@online.no>
Subject quote or apostrophe in <c:out ...>?
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 13:13:39 GMT
Hello,

I looked at a file with tables in Dreamweaver. It was messy an difficult to
"read" because it was confised by referencing pages like this:
 ..href="<c:out value="/report.jsp" />"....

I then changed it to look like this with apostrphe instead of quotes:
..href="c:out value='/report.jsp' />"....

Dreamweaver showed the pages correctly now but will this have any impact
elsewhere. Could Tomcat or other webservers fail writing the code like this?

- Terje