struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Galbreath" <mark_galbre...@qat.com>
Subject RE: Struts Developers Needed
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:23:13 GMT
Where in the world is the gig, or is this a telecommute?

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Jovanovic [mailto:stevej@noumenaut.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 4:17 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Struts Developers Needed

Hi All,

If anyone here who is well-versed in Struts or is passionate about learning
would like to volunteer to participate in Skribe, a high-end journaling
application under development, I invite you to consider joining our team.

Skribe is a J2EE journaling application that you can learn more about at
http://dev.noumenaut.com <http://dev.noumenaut.com/> . We're looking for
Struts developers to help us implement the front-end of Skribe. We have a
detailed architecture for Skribe and we are looking for a few Struts
developers to take on responsibility for the implementation of individual
subsystems (we call them components) to speed the release of Skribe 1.0
along.

If you're interested, feel free to check out website out and to apply for an
account.

Thanks!

Steve Jovanovic
Director of Engineering