struts-user mailing list archives

From "Anubhav Kale" <anubhav_k...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Text Box on JSP Page
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 05:47:08 GMT
Hello.

I want to display a string inside text box on JSP Page. If the string contains spaces then
only the 1st substring upto 1st space is diaplayed in text box on the page. (e.g. if string
is "anubhav kale" then text box displays only "anubhav" )

I use the following code:

<input type ="text"  name = <%=boxName%> value =<%=stringName %> >

Can somebody help me how to avoid this ??

( TEXTAREAS solve this problem but I DO NOT want to use TEXTAREAS as textarea inserts unnecessary
spaces)

Thanks

Anubhav