struts-user mailing list archives

From "Laurent PETIT" <lpe...@sqli.com>
Subject Re: OT: JSR-168 is available for review
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 08:17:13 GMT
Hello,

I'm quite new in the Java / J2EE sphere, and so I don't really know the
typical behaviors I'm supposed to have in some circumstances ? ;-)

Is it quite normal to blame the JCP specs, even without giving any reason
for that ?
Or is there such a historical life of bad specs from the JCP, that no more
spec from it deserves to be taken away without a glance ?

Please if you have 2 minutes, explain to me !

--
Laurent

bfn98p$chd$1@localhost.localdomain...