struts-user mailing list archives

From "Billy Ng" <kwo...@earthlink.net>
Subject Is Action Instantiated Once?
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 01:21:53 GMT
Hi folks,

I have a address book page that has the previous and next buttons.  I notice if 2 different
users try to access the address books, last one who clicks on the button always get what it
should display.  This sounds very like they are both are using the same Action.

The address book action extends a ActionBase that extends Strut's Action.  Would anybody tell
me if Strut will instantiates a new acton everytime it is called?  Did I miss something on
the configuration to make it thread dependent?

Thanks!

Billy Ng