struts-user mailing list archives

From "VIRU" <v...@qdos.com.my>
Subject tomcat4.1
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 01:56:36 GMT
Hello every body.

recently i started working on tomcat 4.1 page container,
previously i use to work in Resin page container & i feel Resin is really very good page
container then Tomcat.
I m facing unexpected errors, some times my bean will  get called & some times for same
the bean i get bean not found error. I am following same standard directory struture suggested
in tomcat document for developers.Even i wasted lot of time to configure jdbc datasource in
tomcat, this can be done within 2 mins in Resin.
Can any body suggest me how best i can start working on
tomcat 4.1(developing webapplication & congifuring jdbc Datasouce).

If any body don't know about Resin page container , then visit www.caucho.com  & feel
the diiference in it..

waiting for your reply..

thanx in advance..