struts-user mailing list archives

From "Bradley M. Handy" <bha...@arbor.edu>
Subject RE: browser refresh - calls more than one action
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 20:36:56 GMT
Your "redirect" attribute of your forwards is set to "false" (which is
the default value).  Try changing it to "true" for your AC1->AC2 forward
and see if that helps.

Brad

Bradley M. Handy		| Office: 517 750 6675
Programmer/Analyst	| Email: bhandy@arbor.edu
Spring Arbor University	|
Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform

AC2