struts-user mailing list archives

From "Brian McSweeney" <brian.mcswee...@aurium.net>
Subject RE: Design Question - same action, many jsps/views
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:56:33 GMT
Hi Laurent,
Thanks for the help. I'm not too sure what you mean though.

Do you mean, to just give a different path in the config file
but map it to the same type? For example:

    <action
      path="/myCustomAction"
      type="com.mycompany.web.struts.action.MyCustomAction"
      name="myCustomForm"
      scope="request"
      unknown="false"
      validate="false"

      <forward
        name="success"
        path="/page1.jsp"
        redirect="false"
      />

    <action
      path="/mySecondCustomAction"
      type="com.mycompany.web.struts.action.MyCustomAction"
      name="myCustomForm"
      scope="request"
      unknown="false"
      validate="false"

      <forward
        name="success"
        path="/page2.jsp"
        redirect="false"
      />

    <action
      path="/myThirdCustomAction"
      type="com.mycompany.web.struts.action.MyCustomAction"
      name="myCustomForm"
      scope="request"
      unknown="false"
      validate="false"