struts-user mailing list archives

From "Brian McSweeney" <brian.mcswee...@aurium.net>
Subject RE: two little questions
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:38:26 GMT
Hi Simon,
That was my original idea too. Just wanted to see if other people were
doing the same.

Cheers,
Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Kelly [mailto:kelly@ipe.fzk.de]
Sent: 14 July 2003 10:58
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: two little questions

For Q1.

You could pass the data that they enter through a paser, that delimits
out
the <...> tags by placing '!--' after any '<' and '--' before and '>',
this
will stop this text being viewed as html. Or jusr remove the tags or
allow
cetain tags and remove any that aren't in the allowable ones!

Cheers

Simon