struts-user mailing list archives

From "Nicolas De Loof" <nicolas.del...@cgey.com>
Subject Re: actions best practice question
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:47:44 GMT
I use to set a specialized action-mapping for such "init" request, that is a simple forward
(no Action class needed)

/newUser/init.do  => forward to newUser.jsp

/newUser/register.do => RegiterUserAction => welcome.jsp^

if needed, forward to newUser.jsp can be easily changed by a full Action class (to init a
form-bean with some default
values for example)

Nico.