struts-user mailing list archives

From "atta-ur rehman" <at...@numetrics.com>
Subject Re: Indexed Properties
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:42:15 GMT
so you are saying that ideally the the beans collection in my ActionForm
should be updated on form submission?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paananen, Tero" <Tero.Paananen@GTECH.COM>
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 10:30 AM
Subject: RE: Indexed Properties

> > but this code always prints the values that i set
> > the first time page was shown!
>
> Beats me...the code looked fine to me.
>
> Maybe something wrong with your action mappings
> and form bean configurations? Or the JSP the values
> are changed on.
>
> -TPP

> This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution
or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the
sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Also, email is
susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized
amendment and viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we
are not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering, amendment
or viruses or any consequence thereof.