struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jamie M. Guillemette" <Jamie_Guilleme...@av-basesystems.com>
Subject Re: IE 6 SP-1 won't session
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 19:21:20 GMT
I have seen something like this once before.. it was pretty weird. Usually
if you close the browser and use a fresh instance it goes away.. I never did
find the cause.. it doenst happen to us anymore.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Billy Ng" <kwokng@earthlink.net>
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 3:12 PM
Subject: IE 6 SP-1 won't session

This may be a tomcat question, but I don't find any help there.  One of the
customers complains they get bounced back to login page after they logged in
and click on any button.  This only happens on IE 6 SP-1, but not Netscape.
My best guess is the sessioned cookie never been set so that the app returns
user back to login page.  Anyone have seen this before?

Thanks!

Billy Ng