struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jin Qian" <j...@goldline.net>
Subject ActionForm reset question?
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 15:11:24 GMT
I have a problem while try to populate JSP field with properties in
ActionForm. I want to initialize some fields in that JSP form. I
understand that I should put this stuff in reset() method. But one
question is that I have to get the data through EJB. Is it also good to
implement EJB logic in reset() method of ActionForm? I think ActionForm
is only a JavaBean used to wrap the data. It should not have any
business logic to access CMP. But how should I do to initialize a JSP
page with data in database, which can only be accessed by CMP?