struts-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Gin" <Gin.C...@NielsenMedia.com>
Subject RE: Cancel button not working?
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 20:38:38 GMT
Why not just extend the RequestProcessor with your own (fixed)
implementation.
Makes more sense then recompiling the source.
We do this all the time for authentication filters etc.
-Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Hardy [mailto:ahardy.struts@cyberspaceroad.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 4:34 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Cancel button not working?

I think the only way you will solve this is by downloading the source
and putting some logging statnements in there.  It's easy enough to use
the struts source by putting the
org/apache/struts/action/RequestProcessor.java in your own source
directory and recompiling and deploying. I don't think you need the
whole lot.

Here's my base action class for what its worth
Adam