struts-user mailing list archives

From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: getting hash map values
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:23:21 GMT
The way the class is defined, I don't think either JSTL or Struts tags will be
of much use. There really aren't any properties exposed. Take a look at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/faqs/indexedprops.html

Specifically the section titled "Mapped Properties".

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>