struts-user mailing list archives

From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: tracking user activities: how to ignore action chaining (or server side forward)
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:34:19 GMT
Seems like the easiest thing to do would be to write a Filter mapped to "/*"
that uses HttpServletRequest.getRequestURI to capture the requested URI. In a
conformant Servler 2.3 container, the Filter will only operate on the original
client request, not forwards or includes.

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>