struts-user mailing list archives

From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: tracking user activities: how to ignore action chaining (or server side forward)
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 13:43:27 GMT
I don't really see how event listeners and filters are almost the same thing.
Can you elaborate? Is it possible to provide a customized request or response
object through an event listener? Can event listeners be mapped to either a
specific servlet or URL pattern?

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>