struts-user mailing list archives

From Arnost Foo <a...@seznam.cz>
Subject Display table contents
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 11:42:14 GMT
Hi everybody,

I'm trying struts, it works fine but I hava one problem:

*
Simply said: I want to se result of "select * from table1" in web
page.
*

I can do simple things like connectiong to server, selecting data,
displaying data, etc.

But I don't know how to make it in struts.
What should be in
 JSP page  - how can I inlude result of select, maybe some iterator?
 ActioClass - database code, insert data into some bean?
 any JavaBean - should it extend ActionForm?

This is so simple, thousands of people had this question before. But
I can't find help in struts-user list archive. Goodle finds so much
pages about Struts, none helps.

If you have some link to archive or web page, please answer.

Thanks

Arnost