struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Naskovski <mnask...@san.rr.com>
Subject Re[2]: Can I have a &nbsp; _not_ URL encoded?
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 08:03:15 GMT
Hallo Marco,

Here's my code:

                        <bean:define id="unitLocationOptions" name="searchForm"
                            property="unitLocationOptions"
                            type="java.util.Collection"/>
                                    property="value"
                                    labelProperty="label" filter ="false"/>

The LabelValueBean's label property is set to &nbsp;, and what I get
on the HTML rendered is: &amp; nbsp;. I set filter to false as well.

So now I'm truly confused :)....

Martin