struts-user mailing list archives

From "Prashanth.S" <suman291...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tag to remove jsp from cache???
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 13:54:48 GMT
Hi Nicolas ,
Thank u very much for ur response.
I have done whatever u said in my struts-config but i dont know how come my controller element
is not at all getting called..
Here is my struts-config snapshot.
<action-mappings>
..
..
..

 <action path="/logout"
   type="gfgf"
   scope="request">
   <forward name="Success" path="/login.jsp" redirect="true"/>
  </action>
     </action-mappings>

          <controller
      processorClass="org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor"
               debug="0"
               nocache="true"
        contentType="text/html"/>

     <message-resources parameter="dfggf" />

Could u please help me in this regard.
Where should i specify controller element??[in which part of struts-config.xml]
Thanking u
Prashanth

Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.deloof@cgey.com> wrote:
You can configure Struts to ad HTTP no-cache headers to every response :

in struts-config.xml :

You can add some HTTP directives to your JSP (or tiles layouts) like this :

Nico.