struts-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Takhar <sandeep_tak...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Big Javabean?
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 14:47:06 GMT
Don't think there is a problem with a javabean that
size.

We have similar sizes.

May want to think about using request scope though
(with the same java bean).  This means more calls to
the database however.

One question to ask is if you need to have concurrent
access to the same data.  Your session scoped bean
could be out of date if someone else updates it.

sandeep