struts-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Takhar <sandeep_tak...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Re: Using pojo-beans in html:text?!
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 14:54:07 GMT
Why not use beanUtils.copyProperties to reduce the
copy hell.

I would have the properties on the form bean and the
DTO.

Another thing to consider is possible race conditions.
 For example if the user double clicks -> the populate
is done before the token checking so if anything funny
happens on the populate you may compromise your data.

I am very suprised that the "name" attribute doesn't
work.  The other thing to try is have the DTO on the
form and just access it like dto.somePOJOProperty

sandeep
--- Rademacher Tobias <Tobias.Rademacher@grob.de>