struts-user mailing list archives

From "imran ali" <aliim...@rediffmail.com>
Subject variable passing.
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 20:25:13 GMT

<logic:iterate name="FormBean" property="fee" id="feeCat"
indexId="ctr" scope="request">

property="cat"/>

I have a form "FormBean" and their I have a collection of other
form and that collection is named "feeCat". I am iterating over it
and displaying rows in a table in my jsp. Now on clicking one of
this row I am going to "/foo.do" action. This action takes control
to a different jsp with a diferent form bean.

Now I want to pass the id of the row selected to the new jsp with
a fresh form. How can I pass on this information. scope is request
only.

Thank you. :)
Imran.

Imran