struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kuma Zuki" <kumaz...@doramail.com>
Subject Session Question
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 07:51:43 GMT
In one application, basically I can achieved single sign on and passing data around through
the HttpSession object.

How can I achieve the same result among different application(Context). Correct me from wrong
that I think we can't shared session object among different context. So where can I store
the subject and principle and all those information after the user login, so that another
application can validate the user base on the credential already retrieve? Also what can I
do if I want to share data among different context.

I am using Tomcat and Websphere5.0