struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frances Aleah Z. de Guzman" <adeguz...@ingenium.com.ph>
Subject Re: Action forward to another action without form
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2003 14:41:23 GMT
you can define it to your forward in your struts-config, instead of forwarding
it to a page, forward it to an action. but this is not a good practice
though.

On Monday 07 July 2003 10:31 am, Benjamin Stewart wrote:
> Can you point me in the right direction, none of my books talk about it,
> cant find examples etc.
>
> Ben
>
> Dan Tran wrote:
> >Yes;)

Frances Aleah Z. De Guzman
SA/Programmer
Ingenium Technology, Inc.
http://www.ingenium.com.ph

Disclaimer :
This message is intended only for the named recipient. If you are not the
strictly prohibited.