struts-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Takhar <sandeep_tak...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: odd tiles behavior with tile parameters
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:07:33 GMT
Not sure if this is what you are after, but according
to the docs it says that tiles:get will respect the
"type" parameter.  So maybe this is a bug.

>From the docs:

<--
If 'direct=true' content is 'string', if
'direct=false', content is 'page'

Specify content type: string, page, template or
definition.
String : Content is printed directly.
page | template : Content is included from specified
URL. Name is used as an URL.
definition : Value is the name of a definition defined
in factory (xml file). Definition will be searched in
the inserted tile, in a <template:insert
attribute="attributeName"> tag, where 'attributeName'
is the name used for this tag.
-->
maybe it is case sensitive 'String' instead of
'string'?

sandeep