struts-user mailing list archives

From "matthew c. mead" <mm...@goof.com>
Subject Re: odd tiles behavior with tile parameters
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:22:49 GMT
Thanks for the follow-up - I will try "String".

My problem really isn't with the attributes I'm specifying as
direct="true" or type="string", it's with the one (navNode from
my example) that I must specifically leave off the type/direct
attributes in order for it to work with the useAttribute tag:

<tiles:useAttribute name="navNode" classname="java.lang.String" />

If I specify direct/type for navNode I get ClassCastExceptions
when my JSP runs with the above tag.

It seems if there is a bug, it's with the useAttribute tag
implementation or the put tag implementation.

Any other ideas?

Thanks again.

-matt

matthew c. mead