struts-user mailing list archives

From David Graham <grahamdavid1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: generic SQL implementation
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:35:32 GMT
There is a Mapper project in the commons sandbox that might help you.  It
allows you to store SQL in a properties file to remove it from your code.
Also, it acts as a layer between your app and your persistence technology
so you can swap in an O/R mapping tool, EJBs, etc if you decide against
using JDBC in the future.  It also, makes using JDBC a breeze and removes
much error prone and repetitive code from your app.

David