struts-user mailing list archives

From "Prashanth.S" <suman291...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: NewBie: Wizard screens
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 05:15:09 GMT
Hi sushil,
The checkbox value will automatically put into request scope by struts.U just have to retrieve
that using name of checkbox where ever u want.[probably in next action class].
Another important thing is that u must clear checkbox value arraylist in the actionform class[Assuming
that u r using multibox tag].
HTH
Prashanth

Sussu Struts <sushil_struts123@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello ,
I have to design a wizard screens in which the flow goes from one Jsp to other using naviagation.
In each naviagtion there is some business processing which is required.

I have a table which I have populated in the Jsp2, which has one column as checkboxes. I have
used multibox for the same. User can select any of the checkboxes and based on the selection
i need to pick the record for further processing in the subsequent screens.
I have populated is using a iterate tag over a Arraylist which was populated in the Action
and form bean associated with JSP1.

Now what i dont get is where will the check box be set ( as the getter and setter for the
data in the table is in Formbean1) and how will I get the values of the checkboxes in the
next screen. The Formbean and Action class for the JSP2(where the table is shown) is currently
dummy.

Thanks in advance
Sussu