struts-user mailing list archives

From Mike Duffy <mduffy_li...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Struts and Workflow
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 07:05:57 GMT
The reason I posted a message on workflow to this group is because
there were a few brief postings on the subject earlier in the week.

Also, as a point of clarification, the "WorkflowRights" object is
needed to keep business logic out of the view.  A display decision is
made based on rights and not a combination of logic decided in the
JSP (if a user is in "X" role AND the status is "Y", etc.).

Mike