struts-user mailing list archives

From "Prashanth.S" <suman291...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: tracking user activities: how to ignore action chaining (or server side forward)
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 02:27:56 GMT
Hi Kris,
I have studied eventlisteners in a book[programming jakarta struts].I think below mentioned
url will provide u with the required info..

http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2001/04/12/listeners.html?page=3

Thanks
Prashanth

Kris Schneider <kris@dotech.com> wrote:
I don't really see how event listeners and filters are almost the same thing.
Can you elaborate? Is it possible to provide a customized request or response
object through an event listener? Can event listeners be mapped to either a
specific servlet or URL pattern?

Quoting "Prashanth.S" :

--
Kris Schneider