struts-user mailing list archives

From "Prashanth.S" <suman291...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: tracking user activities: how to ignore action chaining (or server side forward)
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 02:47:06 GMT
Hi kris,
Thanks for the info.Iam a newbie to java and i came to know after reading books that their
functionality is allmost similar.Now through u i came to know that they r different.Thanku
very much for guiding me.Is there any resource present on net that would guide me in this
matter???
Thanks
Prashanth

Kris Schneider <kris@dotech.com> wrote:
Prashanth,

Thanks, but my point was that they're really nothing alike. I wasn't
asking the questions because I didn't know the answers, I was asking
because the answers would illustrate some of the differences. If the
information in the link you provided implies that event listeners and
filters are almost the same thing then it's horribly misleading.

Prashanth.S wrote:
> Hi Kris,
> I have studied eventlisteners in a book[programming jakarta struts].I think below mentioned
url will provide u with the required info..

--
Kris Schneider
D.O.Tech