struts-user mailing list archives

From Michael Duffy <duff...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Struts and JSTL - Basic Questions
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:37:53 GMT

Hey, that's MY name!  And here I thought it was so
unique.  ;)

No surprise - in Ireland, Duffy is like Smith.

>From what I know JSTL and and Struts will play
together just fine.  There ARE no HTML tags in JSTL.
You just write straight HTML and JSTL to construct
your JSPs.

I've read on some list (perhaps this one) that it's
possible to do Struts entirely without the Struts tag
libraries.  It's provided as a convenience, but it's
not required as far as I know.  I'll be happy to be
corrected if that's not the case.
I don't know of any book or article that goes into it
in great detail. - MOD