struts-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Takhar <sandeep_tak...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to map multiple submit actions for a single form
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:58:09 GMT
Lots of ways, but best to read more about them..

1. LookupDispatchAction
2. You can have different forms for each of them quite
easily.
3. Cancel should be an html:cancel and you can check
(preferabbly in a BaseAction) if isCancelled(request).
4. Can have an action that one form points to and just
have this (preferrably in a baseAction)
if (request.getParameter("button_Name_delete")
{
   deleteAction
}
Note that this is similar to LookupDispatchAction.

sandeep