struts-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Takhar <sandeep_tak...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Struts MVC framework similar to that of a servlet container?
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 15:20:40 GMT
I guess the main difference between what you mention
and struts is that you can use this stuff right away
for the app you want to build without modification.

As long as you understand the concepts you can apply
them.  Similar to how you understand a servlet/filter
spec.  Now you have common problems solved.

You don't have to code them or copy and paste from
somewhere.

You also have the ability to auto-populate to lists
which is pretty neat.

sandeep