struts-user mailing list archives

From "Prashanth.S" <suman291...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: html:select problem
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:21:39 GMT
Hi,
I think that in the reset method in ur action form u need to make the selected array null[selected
array is the array inside ur actionform that gets filled in request scope when u select any
items in the list]so that the same array is not submitted again and again..
HTH
Prashanth

Ionel Gardais <ionel.gardais@geomath.fr> wrote:
Hi,

I have a small problem with html:select tag.

I use the same JSP for creating a editing a form.
Everything works well for the creation step but when I edit the form,
all fields are perfectly filled but the select list doesn't display the
previously selected items.

I observerved the same behavior when the validate method detects an
error and displays the error message : the selected items are gone.

Any ideas where the problem come from ?

thanks,
ionel