struts-user mailing list archives

From Peter Eichenauer <...@2d.com>
Subject Problem with logic:iterate and bean:write
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 08:28:54 GMT
Hello, I have a problem with using <bean:write> inside <logic:iterate>.

The code I use:

<logic:iterate id="date" name="orderBean" property="dates" indexId="index"> ...
<bean:write name="date" format="dd.MM.yyyy"/>
</logic:iterate>

The object with id="date" is of type java.util.Date. The documentation of <bean:write>
says, "if property is not specified, the value of the bean itself will be rendered".

But my JSP throws an Exception: Cannot find bean date in any scope.

Any suggestions?
Thanks, Peter

Get your own *FREE* family web site
ParentShack - the easiest way to build a web site for your child
http://www.parentshack.com/go?2

.