struts-user mailing list archives

From Michael Ruppin <mrup...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Use html:link and LookupDispatchAction together
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 19:56:03 GMT
This can be done, although I'm not using the html:link
tags, nor is my documentaion up-to-date enough to
include a description of the "action" attribute in
your tag.  You are, of course, including the
"parameter" attribute in your struts-config mapping
for this action, right?  Your use of the paramName
attribute is also suspect, do you have a String in
visible scope named "message" containing the value to
associate with the parameter id?