struts-user mailing list archives

From guruprasad jakka <guruprasad...@ureach.com>
Subject Problem in conversion of a webapp to struts framework
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2003 15:14:52 GMT
Hi Struts-users,

I am currently doing a small project of converting an existing
web-application written in JSPs to Struts framework.

I have a selfregistration page which has many input fields.
The data obtained from it is received in another jsp and
processed further.

I have given the piece of code where the data is transferred to
the backend.

Enumeration e = request.getParameterNames();

while(e.hasMoreElements())
 {
	String s = (String)e.nextElement();
	String s_req = request.getParameter(s);

        ---code to put to database and process further-------
 }

I would like to know if there is a way I could the above in
Struts. Generally, since individual getter methods are used to
retrieve the values, I found this difficult to implement in
struts.

I would like to know if there is a way in struts where i can get
the names of the individual fields along with their values to be
accessed in the next jsp.

Thanks in Advance.

J G Guru Prasad
V sem, Information Technology,
Bachelor of Engineering,
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal.
( formerly KREC )